Using App Cloner you can create and install multiple copies of your existing apps.
App cloning can be useful to simultaneously use multiple logins in apps such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter but the real fun starts by messing around with an app. App Cloner Premium Mod Apk offers a multitude of modding options to tweak the new app copy.
Cloned apps run in parallel and work independently from their original apps. They will not receive automatic updates so you can keep and run a stable version alongside the original app.
You can change the app name and icon. You can remove permissions or allow a cloned app to be installed on the SD-card. You can disable auto-start and wake locks. Or convert your app into a floating window app.
App Cloner can extend a cloned app to add functionality such as password protection, incognito mode, hiding the Android ID or spoofing locations. You can also force the app to consume data over Wi-Fi only. There are over 200 app customization options and each update will add more.
Premium version features
The free version allows basic cloning. Upgrade to premium to enjoy the full set of premium options:
• Password-protect apps, including Stealth mode • Disable access to contacts, calendar, call log & clipboard • Exclude app from recents • Incognito mode for apps • Exit app on screen off • Change Android ID, hide / random IMEI / IMSI, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth MAC • Randomize build props to prevent device fingerprinting • Hide Wi-Fi info, hide SIM & operator info • Remove permissions & disable permission prompts • Prevent screenshots • Spoof GPS location • Fake date • Hide root • Disable auto-fill • In-app floating keyboard
• Change status, navigation and toolbar colors • Change the rotation lock • Modify views & replace text on screen • Change the app display size, language & default font • Keep screen on, immersive mode • Floating apps & free-form windows • Multi-window & picture-in-picture support • Hide notch & use larger aspect ratios
• Mute volume on start • Disable cameras & mic • Disable Chromecast button • Fake camera • Disable haptic feedback
• Floating Back button • Confirm app exit • Shake to exit app • Long-press Back & fingerprint sensor actions • Volume key actions • Block activities
• Install app to SD-card • Disable photo & media access • Redirect external storage • Prevent app backup • Bundle OBB expansion files, SD-card directories or exported app data • Clear cache on app exit
• Remove widgets & launcher icon • Add internal activities as launcher icons • Disable auto-start • Disable app defaults • Disable background services • Disable wake locks • Start / exit app for S-pen, headphone or power events
• Disable mobile data, background networking & networking without VPN • Disable all networking • SOCKS proxy • Disable clear-text networking • Trust all certificates
• Android TV launcher support • Joystick pointer for incompatible apps • Use TV version on mobile devices • Remove & make watch apps
• Set brightness on start • Do not Disturb, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth & auto-rotate controls • Execute Tasker tasks • Auto-press buttons
• Change app version name & code • Make app debuggable • Logcat viewer • Change Target SDK version, Android version & build props • App valid from / until • Custom permissions
Not all apps can be cloned! Cloned apps may crash, show errors or work incorrectly.
Features that depend on the app certificate like Google logins, Google Play Services, Google Play Games, Google Drive backup or in-app purchases WILL NOT WORK!
Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the clone may not work in case the app validates the certificate or uses advanced copy-protection.
Some apps that cannot be cloned:
• AliExpress • Dana • eBay (still works before Android 8.0) • Evernote • GCash • Grab • Kodi • Lazada • LINE (LINE 8.11.0 still works) • OneDrive • Pokemon GO • Skype for Business • Snapchat • Trello • Viber (only Viber 220.127.116.11 works) • WeChat • WhatsApp (please clone GBWhatsApp or YoWhatsApp instead) • Most Google apps (however, Chrome, Gmail & YouTube work fine with some limitations) • Most Microsoft apps (however, Skype & LinkedIn work fine)
Use ‘Report app issue’ to report a problem with a cloned app.
To install the clones from your device you need to enable Settings > Security > Unknown sources. If the Install button is disabled or doesn’t click, you must temporarily disable overlay apps such as chat heads, blue light filters, or floating widgets.
You can enable the App Cloner Install Service to fully automate app installations (see Settings).
Anti-virus apps may show warnings for cloned apps. These warnings are false positives and can be ignored. They are caused by the unofficial certificate used to sign clones.
The premium version supports 20 clones. You may donate to support the development and unlock up to 1000 clones. All donations & the commercial use package require the premium version. Some more intrusive options and features are linked to certain donations.
All product and brand names mentioned above are the property of their respective owners.
How to Install?
Download the APK file using any download manager and you can also use your browser to complete the download. To start your download first open any given link below, and download the file from the cloud.
Step 1: Download App Cloner Mod Apk from ModWayne.
Step 2: Now, open the downloaded APK file and start the installation.
In case, you see any warning on your phone’s screen then enable the installation of apps from unknown sources.