The Latest Version of Device Info HW+ Patched APK Can detect displays, touchscreens, camera models, sensors and show CPU, GPU information.
|Name||Device Info HW+ Patched APK|
It’s PRO version of Device Info HW.
You can create a report with device infromation.
Primary information about device hardware.
Information about CPU and GPU.
Information about android.
Information about RAM, disk.
Information about camera hardware and software characteristics.
Charging / discharging speed.
Battery profile from kernel.
Information about sensors and tests for it. (Interacts with my app Sensor Test 1.2 and above)
Information about emmc partitions (for mtk, rockchip)
- Platform drivers
List of installed applications. Support filtering apps.
Last item – open system apps.
Information about power regulator voltage.
Information about wi-fi connection.
- Input devices
List of input devices. On some devices available info about touchscreen model and sensors.
- Navigation panel
- You can go to other tab or menu by menu item.
- mtk: button for enter to engineer menu.
- Extra information about battery:
a) Charge / discharge speed.
For 5.0+ via Android API, for mtk special variant.
Discharging speed is current consumption. Ids = Ic
Charging speed is charge current – current consumption. Ics = Icc – Ic
b) Battery profile from kernel mtk, qcom (on some devices available model).
Information is only for reference. And it correct only for the factory battery.
- Show i2c address
- Use root access
(It’s need for detecting display on most devices; camera models on qcom; command line of the kernel)
You can upload information about your device. It will be saved in database, available on web page: http://deviceinfohw.ru
You can see all tested devices there.
It available in menu Info-Center.
full: Mediatek, Rockchip
partialy: Qualcomm, Exynos, Intel and others
- Prefer detect active devices if possible (in kernel can be some different touchscreens, cameras…)
- Not for all devices can read drivers info, it’s depend on soc, vendor. If you want help then upload your device info.
- On some devices with 7.0+ reading sysfs is disabled and primary info is unavailable. I’m researching for fix this.
How to Install?
Download the APK file using any download manager and you can also use your browser to complete the download. To start your download first open any given link below, and download the file from the cloud.
Step 1: Download Device Info HW+ MOD APK from ModWayne.
Step 2: Now, open the downloaded APK file and start installation.
In case, you see any warning on your phone’s screen then enable the installation of apps from unknown sources.
Step 3: Open the app and enjoy full edition.
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
- Original package signature changed