EX Kernel Manager Mod Apk (EXKM) gives you total control over your hardware with premium features and a beautifully optimized material design user interface. EXKM is the ultimate tool for performance tuning, maximizing battery life, configuring gestures, or tweaking color and sound.
|Name||EX Kernel Manager Unlocked Apk|
|Mod||Paid features unlocked|
Universal! Works with all kernels and devices. Fully tested and supported on Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9, HTC One S, HTC One m7, HTC One m8, HTC One m9, HTC 10, OnePlus 3, Asus ZenFone 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 and many other devices
NEW! Choose from Dark, Light, Black, Pink, and Paper Material Design themes!
NEW! Choose different pictures in the navigation drawer header by tapping!
- Dashboard: your homepage within the app, Dashboard summarizes your current settings and shows real-time CPU and GPU frequencies, temperatures, memory usage, uptime, deep sleep, battery level and temperature, governors, and i/o settings.
- Battery Monitor: the most accurate way to measure battery life. EXKM’s Battery Monitor is designed to show battery statistics that you can use to improve battery life scientifically. EXKM Battery Monitor measures % battery use per hour and gives separate statistics for screen off (idle drain) and screen on (active drain). It automatically measures only when the battery is discharging so you never have to remember to reset the stats or create markers.
- CPU Settings: easily create, share and load CPU governor profiles for maximum battery life. Adjust max frequency, min frequency, CPU governor, CPU boost, hotplugging, thermals, and voltage (if supported by kernel or hardware)
- Graphics Settings: Max frequency, min frequency, GPU governor, Adreno Idler (requires kernel support)
- Advanced Color Control: RGB controls, saturation, value, contrast, and hue, Save, load, and share custom profiles. (requires kernel support, most custom kernels for Qualcomm devices implement this driver)
- Wake Gestures: sweep2wake, doubletap2wake, sweep2sleep, haptic feedback, camera gesture, wake timeout and more (requires kernel support). Asus ZenFone 2 gestures are fully supported.
- Custom User Settings: This feature allows you to add any kernel setting you want. Kernel settings are located in the /proc and /sys directories. Simply navigate to the desired path and you can quickly and easily add the setting to the app where it can be changed on the fly or applied at boot. Plus you can easily import/export your custom settings and share them with other users.
- Memory Settings: adjust zRAM, KSM, lowmemorykiller, and virtual memory settings
- Sound Control: adjust speaker, headphone, and mic gain. Supports elementalx, fauxsound, fanco sound control, and others (requires kernel support).
- CPU Times: Show CPU frequency usage and deep sleep, and optionally sort by most used frequencies.
- Update or Install ElementalX: Get notified and quickly download and install the ElementalX Kernel on your Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9, HTC One m7, HTC One m8, HTC One m9, HTC 10 and OnePlus 3.
- Kernel Backup: save and restore kernel backups
- Many other settings: i/o scheduler, readahead kb, fsync, zRAM, KSM, USB fastcharge, TCP congestion algorithm, last kernel log, magnetic cover control, memory settings, entropy settings and much more!
- Other features: configurable, one-click Powersave mode and Performance modes, CPU temperature notification, language chooser (English, French, German, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Traditional and Simplified Chinese), theme chooser, auto-powersave mode and more!
How to Install?
Download the APK file using any download manager and you can also use your browser to complete the download. To start your download first open any given link below, and download the file from the cloud.
Step 1: Download EX Kernel Manager Premium Mod Apk from ModWayne.
Step 2: Now, open the downloaded APK file and start the installation.
In case, you see any warning on your phone’s screen then enable the installation of apps from unknown sources.
Step 3: Open the app and enjoy the full version.