MacroDroid – Device Automation Mod Apk is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step-by-step process.
|Name||MacroDroid – Device Automation Mod Apk|
|Mod||Paid features unlocked|
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
- Turn on the Wifi connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
- Auto respond to a specific incoming SMS by sending your current location.
- Toggle the power button to tell you the time (without taking out of your pocket).
- Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom macro is easy:
- Click ‘Add Macro’
- Select a trigger from the list – (e.g. Battery Level).
- Configure trigger specific settings (e.g. Battery Level – 10%)
- Select an action from the list (e.g Configure Wifi)
- Configure action specific setting (e.g. Disable Wifi)
- Add more actions as required
- (Optionally) add constraints from the list (e.g. Day of the Week)
- Configure constraints as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
- Add more constraints as required
- Choose a name and category for the macro
MacroDroid includes many built-in and user-shared templates to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application and help you get started. These templates can be used as-is, or easily customized to meet your needs.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission (BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN). This permission is used by the failed login trigger (nothing else) and will only be enabled if you explicitly give MacroDroid device admin access from within the app.
This app uses Accessibility services. It is a useful tool to help those with disabilities use their device more easily. MacroDroid is widely embraced by the blind community and those with limited motor skills to provide simple automations to greatly simplify device usage.
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and displays adverts. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros and remove all adverts. In addition, Pro users can share their macros with the community using the built-in template store.
How to Install?
Download the APK file using any download manager and you can also use your browser to complete the download. To start your download first open any given link below, and download the file from the cloud.
Step 1: Download MacroDroid – Device Automation Mod Apk from ModWayne.
Step 2: Now, open the downloaded APK file and start the installation.
In case, you see any warning on your phone’s screen then enable the installation of apps from unknown sources.
Step 3: Open the app and enjoy the full edition.